Tuesday, August 7, 2012

BarkAid!



I want to do everything all the time. I want to squeeze the juice out of every day, because life is such a precious gift. I wanted to be published by age 30, win many awards, and be in business for myself at the same time I ran a household with dogs and kids while I helped to save the world. What? Was that a lot to do? Huh. This super hero over commits, and I always will. Having a large to-do list is one of the greatest pleasures about an active life, but friends, I do get tired and occasionally sick. Plus, there's just so much work to do! 

I wanted so much to attend BarkAid and get a haircut at the same time (women, the original "multitaskers"). Early yesterday I realized that I can't go. I'm pushing a really big project out the door and I can't afford to take a day off while the momentum is there. Nonetheless, I really support what they're doing. I hope everyone who joins in with this special event has a great time, while delivering a very important message to us about our furry friends. Domesticated animals must have our help, because they rely on us for their survival. Let's not let them down. Power to the puppy!