Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Suit Makes the Man


http://tinyurl.com/oz4a9vy

"Flava" comes in all shapes, sizes, shades, cuts, and styles. You can't pin it down like a fine fabric, but you know it when you got it, and when you got it, flaunt it. Hard. Some guys don't know how to feather their own nest, and that's okay, too. A great tailor and master suit-maker will make you feel like a million bucks, at a much better price. Don't believe me, kid? That's fine. 

Go find out for yourself, and see if you don't feel better with your waist tucked in and your shoulders lined up just right. Then, you'll say what they all say to me, one way or another, on some day soon, or way into the future: what does it feel like to always be right? 

To which I say this: it ain't right to be abused and havin' to fight your way to the top (yet again), but the view from here suits me just fine, because like you, I know exactly where I belong. Right up there with you, and nowadays the feelin' is fine, my friend. 

Enjoy the good life that's sweet, just like we do, ami. There ain't no betta gift than being the best you there is, the "you" you were always meant to be. Give the gift of your own self back to yourself. Go on. Shine!