Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Street Art: No Dogs Allowed

Oh, no Snoopy!
Every time I see a sign like this, it takes me back to Charlie Brown Specials from my childhood. You know the one: Snoopy can't visit his sick little girl in a hospital, the little girl who loved him before Charlie Brown. Oh, so sad! Poor Snoopy!! But then, one of my brothers would come in a dis the show (usually with "This show is gay! Like, for babies and stuff."), then change the channel to something more boy-centric like baseball.



I wish A.D.D. drugs were more available then for those little devils! I kid. It's made me much more tolerant towards other people's interests, even the cripplingly boring ones, and for that I'm glad because contrary to our t.v. reality, there's a lot of boredom and boring out there, and the more bored I feel, the more creative I get. What inspires you?
You little devil!