Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Small Town America


I thought the traditional kick off for summer here in America, this weekend's upcoming Memorial Day holiday, served as a great time to introduce a new series of mine called Small Town America

I've recently relocated back to the county of my childhood, which is Rockland County, a mostly inconvenient NYC suburb that still retains some of the farm roots it had when we first moved here as a young family from the city. 

It wasn't always easy to be a curly-haired artist in these here parts, but growing up in this beautiful country planted within me a love for the rural, wild, natural beauty of upstate New York that remains undiminished for me as an adult. 

I'm looking forward to seeing the towns and lands of my youth through the eyes of mature, seasoned artist for the fruits that it may bear. Stay tuned! There’s more to come.

White building with flag.