Monday, March 25, 2013

Curly ‘Do



There comes a time in every curly life when the thicket must be cleared. Such a time came to me one hard-working weekend, when I noticed that the shorter ends growing out of my layered ‘do looked sufficiently better than the long piece stuck down the back of my jacket. I was at the office, it was freezing, and I peeped myself in such a state in the bathroom mirror. Lo and behold, an idea for a new hairstyle was born.

My awesome hairdresser, a former RISD attendee natch, was on board because it's right on trend for the season. He went a little shorter than we originally discussed, but it was cool. I was up for it. So here it is; an uneven blunt cut with some hip longer pieces. He wanted to stay far far away from Soccer Mom Land, and so did I. We did that. Rudy, you da man homeboy ;) Thanks for the hook up.

Springtime curly ‘do