Thursday, May 22, 2014

Toys: Bubo! As a Key chain!


Bubo in handy key chain form. Come with me in my pocket, Bubo!
Fans, followers, friends, family and the occasional hater know I love the original Bubo owl character from the first Clash of the Titans movie: you know, the real one, with Harry Hamlin and stop motion animation by Ray Harryhausen, who kicked ass in so many ways for me as a kid that he is a separate piece entirely. Yeah, that one.

http://pigeonsblue.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/4670528994_ae51d4a8ef_z.jpg
Athena's Magical Owl.
Anyway, whenever I find my trusty, little sidekick Bubo in other forms, I dig it in a big way, and I also kind of freak out because it's so cute. Here is Bubo as a magical screeching key chain toy with glowing eyes. Please to observe:




Do you have a Bubo? If so, what does it do? If the answer is "no", then why the hell not?! Have some fun today, will ya? That is all.