Friday, March 27, 2015

Foogy Day


Seasons change, time moves on, and large fog banks descend upon us for a few days like a bad horror movie in which those poorly hidden (and scantily clad) teenagers will die for having sex. It's kind of atmospheric. 

I caught a flock of seagulls (I know! I know!) resting in the park yesterday, and it was awesome. Maritime birds typically move inland during storms, but this flock seems to have taken year-round to our clime. Yes! The animals are back, and today is a good day.  
Have a great weekend.


I get to write this caption today: it's "A Flock of Seagulls"!
Whoa! Those clouds have come way down off the hills since midday.
Is that...is that fog coming closer to me?! Cool!
Getting thicker by the minute...
...and now it's covering up buildings and building up speed like it's alive. Good thing I took out that horror movie from the library! Oh....